Today is an excellent day to give an overview of some of the best birthday deals! Why is it such a good day? Well, Wiser Dollar just recently celebrated its first birthday and this is the month that has within it the most common birthday in America (September 16, to be exact)!
If your birthday is not approaching soon then you might want to save this post for future reference. Here are some of the best birthday deals for when you do celebrate.
- Firehouse Sub will give you a free medium sub on your birthday. Just sign up for their app and a coupon will be available via the app.
- A number of restaurants will send you great deals for your birthday week if you sign up for their returns club. Here are some examples:
- Jason’s Deli will send you a $5 off coupon.
- Abuelo’s Taqueria will send a coupon for a free meal with the purchase of another meal.
- Fuddrucker’s sends out a coupon for a free 1/3 hamburger with the purchase of another menu item of equal or greater value.
- Chili’s and On the Border send out a coupon for a free appetizer or dessert with the purchase of a meal.
- Rosa’s and Applebee’s will send you a coupon for a free entree with the purchase of another entree of equal or greater value.
- And more! Check with your favorite restaurants to see what perks they offer!
I have never opted out of receiving “junk mail”. As a result, I receive a coupon for a free carwash, to be used within a month or so of my birthday along with usually receiving a coupon to a nearby restaurant for a free meal.
So celebrate your special day! And please let me know what other money saving strategies apply to birthdays. I’d love to expand the list!
photo credit: Modern Brix, Birthday via Flicker cc License – 9/20/16 with no changes