How to increase income, reduce debt and free up more time are what we post about at Wiser Dollar. Other sites may include articles that are consistent with these themes as well. When I find something that I think is beneficial then I like to pass it on to you, my readers. So here are a few good articles I recently came across. Enjoy the insights they share!
- If you have at least $1,000 saved then you are doing better than 62% of Americans! Even if you just have a savings account, that is better than 21%! A reminder of how we need to save for the future as well as statistics indicating how little most have saved are detailed in the article entitled Most Americans Have Less Than $1,000 in Savings.
- An article that maybe helpful in getting back to the basics of spending less then you make, especially for this time of year, is How to Bounce Back from Your Holiday Splurge.
- For many people, a Roth I.R.A. makes sense. Here is a helpful article: Why You Need a Roth I.R.A.
- 10 Things You Should Know About Money Before You’re 20 is a good read for young adults.
- While the vast majority of the posts on Wiser Dollar applies to you, wherever you live in the United States, earlier this week I posted an article that specifically addresses people who live in or visit Lubbock, Texas. Check it out at: Best Lubbock Deals.
Photo credit: Alejandro Pinto, MacBook Air: Estación de Trabajo via Flickr cc License – 12/31/15 with no changes